REFEREES AT BEACH TENNIS TOURNAMENTS IN SWITZERLAND
In beach tennis, the common fun and fairness is in the foreground. Therefore, the correct application of the rules, even in international tournaments, is usually not a critical aspect.
Folgende Mindestanforderungen sind für BT-Turniere in der Schweiz zu berücksichtigen:
- Swiss Championships matches played without referee, organization manages tournament (and disputes)
- SBT-Tour matches played without referee, organization manages tournament (and disputes)
- Open tournament matches played without referee, organization manages tournament (and disputes)
- Club tournament no requirements
- ITF tournament according to ITF rules (see section below)
Requirements for ITF tournaments
For the hosting of ITF tournaments, the corresponding higher minimum requirements must be observed. For tournaments up to the $ 2500 prize money, the presence of a referee recognized by Swiss Tennis is necessary. This manages the tournament process and eventual disputes. The individual matches are played without a chair umpire.
Finding qualified and available referees is, depending on the region, not easy. We recommend therefore an early search. Qualified referees can be found on the website of Swiss Tennis (https://www.swisstennis.ch/trainer-search). On the website of SwissBeachTennis we publish referees who are available for Beach Tennis tournament. Referees are welcome to contact SwissBeachTennis to be included on the list (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Petra Amrein||Hendschiken (AG)||CH||petamkli(at)gmail.com|
|Mattia Beraldi||Lugano (TI)||CH||mattia.beraldi94(at)outlook.it|